Please note: all items under our clearance/sale tab are deemed final sale. Strictly no returns, exchanges, store credits or refunds will be accepted.
If you would like to make a return on non-sale items, please see the following steps:
1. Ensure your item satisfies our returns criteria (as below)
Once your return is received, a store credit will be issued to you which will be valid for 12 months. This can be extended upon request, within 30 days from the expiry date.
1. All returns need to be mailed back with a note containing your returns number and order number, within 30 days of the date of delivery.
2. Items must be received unworn, unwashed and in original condition with all tags attached and the hygiene liner in tack (where applicable). Some bottoms will be sent in sealed, biodegradable bags to reduce our plastic use. To be eligible for a return, please try your swimwear on over underwear for sanitary reasons.
3. We do not offer refunds if you have simply changed your mind. All returns will be issued as an e-store credit (valid for 12 months from the date of issue).
4. Kotomi Swim is not responsible for return shipping costs.
5. The sale of clearance items, custom orders and gift cards are final. Strictly no returns will be accepted for these items. Purchases made for full priced items with a discount code applied can be returned unless stated otherwise.
6. Unfortunately Kotomi Swim do not accept exchanges. You will be issued a store credit for your return which you may use to repurchase a different item.
7. Free gifts or bonus items must be returned if part or all of the order is being returned. If an order is returned without the free gifts, part or all of the RRP value of the item will be deducted from the return value. Free gifts are non-exchangeable.
8. Please note that shipping and insurance fees are not refundable.
We do our best to accept all items that are returned to us. However, in the event that an item is returned in a condition that does not meet our policy above, the return will be made at our discretion.
If you pay for your entire order with your Paypal account, Paypal can refund your return shipping costs on eligible Paypal purchases.
Australian Paypal accounts can activate Refunded returns by clicking here.
Get refunded for your return shipping costs by:
1. Logging in to your Paypal account and activate Refunded Returns.
2. Submit a request with proof of return within 30 days of return via Paypal.
Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions provided by Paypal and follow the submission process as provided on their website. This is processed directly through Paypal and Kotomi Swim is not responsible for return shipping costs.
If a new order is needed urgently, you may place a new order for the correct sizes/styles before posting back your return. Please write down your new order number and request for a refund in the notes section of the returns form.
Once we receive your return, a refund will be processed instead of a store credit once we match up your new order to your return. If your new order value is less than your original order, a store credit will be issued for the difference. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.